22 Sep 2018 - 04 Oct 2018
Experience new cultures, try new foods and make lifelong friends.
As a volunteer, you will spend around 2 weeks in-country with a team, assisting in things such as running workshops, training, building and maintenance, health training, health checks and more.
We need people with the following (although not limited to) experience to join our teams:
- Pastoral Care
- Health Professionals (eg. nurses, doctors, counsellors, psychologists, speech pathologists and more)
- Photographers & Videographers
- Excellent communicators & storytellers
- Administrators (eg. IT skills, people with budgeting skills and logistics experience to assist our team leaders and more)
- Tradesmen - Carpenters, electricians, plumbers, landscapers and more
- People with hearts to serve!
Length of Mission Trip
Cost of Mission Trip
$2500 + airfares
- Current Working With Children Check
- Committed Christian
- Moderate Physical Fitness
31 May 2018
Hope Global invite you to join them on a mission trip to Kenya which will be a great cultural experience new cultures and make lifelong friends. By serving with their local project partners, you'll have the opportunity to assist with education, training and vocational skills.